Axinn has brought and defended cases charging trade secret misappropriation, including claims involving theft of new product ideas and the hiring of key employees. The firm also has litigated several trademark, trade dress and copyright infringement cases. It also has been involved in a wide range of Internet-related litigation.
Representative experience includes:
- Current litigation for the Alliance of Artists and Recording Companies of copyright infringement claims against auto manufacturers
- Successful defense of Hubbell in trade secrets case
- Successful defense of Actavis in trade dress case
- Successful litigation for Pratt & Whitney in trade secrets case
- Successful defense of Stanley in trade dress case involving the colors yellow and black
- Successful defense of trade secrets case involving rocket and engine ignition systems